Social Media Executive
We are looking for someone who can manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities for our clients including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Social Media Graphics, Display Banners etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROl).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
- Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop would definitely be a plus point
Required Experience: Atleast 1 year experience in the same field required.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Karachi
Required education: Bachelor’s